This phase allows us to understand and analyze the customer’s needs and enables to save time in the following stages.
Through conversations and questions we identify the real needs, define the target audience, image our customer wants to communicate as well as the short and long term goals to achieve. This work provides the foundation and unifying concepts for the design phase that follows.
Logo, visual identity, web design, layout, organization of information, etc...
We conduct an overview of tools currently used in the sector of reference in order to provide a unique and distinctive product.
One of the subtleties of graphic work is to be quickly identified in the sector of reference while underlining its difference.
We offer a series of static models (pdf-jpg-gif) to define the major graphic lines and the general “ambiance” of the project. Several options are proposed to choose from.
The first two phases require three to four weeks to permanently freeze the chosen prototype.
- Installation on temporary or permanent or server, hosting set up, FTP access and email accounts
- Establishment of SPIP, definition of web administrator and editor, installation of plug-ins
- Creation of plug-ins as needed
- Creation of database architecture
- Design of site map: management and distribution of database information on web pages according to defined parameters; this represents the foundation of the website.
- Integration of models in xHTML &CSS, gif and flash animation as needed
- Definition of printing options for web content
réalisation pour le print
Fine tuning of the website: definition of fonts, color codes and illustration codes
Provide logo in several formats usable in different printing options
Logo layout for hard copy use (letterhead, business cards, manila folders, etc)
Preparing Web Final Release
- Formatting of URL for optimal referencing
- « monsite.com/ma-page »
- « monsite.com/ma-page.html »
- Adding meta tags “description” and “keywords”, manageable by the editor
- Preparation of instruction and operating mode manuals: this document is the basis for site updates. And the tool for real autonomy to maintain the website in the future.